I'm putting this "out there" as I am curious to hear from you as to whether you social media workload and workflow are similar tomine. My daily schedule is something like this:
- Check email
- Check Twitter
- Post on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+
- Create and publish a blogpost (like this one)
- Research interesting articles/contentAfternoon:
- Take a break/walk
- Revisit and followup on social media sites and profiles
- Monitor engagement levels of fans and followers.
- Review stats for the day
- Check email again
- Measure what’s worked. Note your best-performing posts in a spreadsheet or other file so you can reference later as you hone your content.